Operations teams and Application owners struggle to operationalize their complex big data clusters and pipelines to give the levels of reliability and predictability that the business now demands. Machine Learning, IoT, Security Intelligence, customer analytics and many other modern applications now depend on the Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hbase stack. A unified, full-stack, autonomous solution is required to deliver on this new set of requirements.
This webinar will cover:
- A historical taxonomy of the Application Performance Management category and vendors .
- The unique challenges of managing performance, throughput and reliability for big data applications .
- An overview and live demo of Unravel with sample case studies of how Fortune 100 enterprises are responding to a new set of requirement to optimize, analyze and automate performance and cost assurance for big data applications.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How market leaders are addressing the unique problems of performance, throughput and reliability in their big data environments
- How Unravel applies advanced machine learning techniques to not only monitor these applications but to provide full stack correlations, recommendations and autonomous actions to more efficiently manage your big data production applications with fewer resources.
About the Speakers
Bala Venkatrao is part of the founding team and VP, Products at Unravel Data. Bala’s prior experience includes working in product management/strategy roles at Elastic and Cloudera. Bala was an early employee at Cloudera where he was involved in a wide array of activities including product management, marketing, partnership development and customer advocacy. He holds a MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management.