Simplify Big Data Operations with Application Performance Management (APM)
Addressing the challenges created by growth and diversity of big data applications in a multi-tenant cluster can be time consuming and costly for operations teams - rogue applications, missed SLAs, cascading cluster failures, application slowdowns, stuck jobs and failed queries just to name a few. Also, operations teams are under constant pressure to show ROI for their platform and need to create effective chargeback/showback capabilities for their tenants. They're looking for more proactive and predictive capabilities to better manage cluster resources and prevent any unnecessary outages.
- Understand the impact of applications on your cluster performance
- Identify outlier applications and root causes for their inefficiencies
- Review cluster level usage reports, including chargeback/showback
- Manage datasets efficiently to get the most of your cluster
- Proactively manage your cluster and prevent outages