Streamline your streaming data operations
The use of streaming data (e.g., IoT) is now prevalent across industries. It enables streaming data analytics to help the business make timely data-driven decisions based on real-time data (e.g., enhancing the customer experience based on sentiment analysis). Streaming applications are made up of a set of distributed components such as Kafka, HBase, Spark streaming, Flink, etc. The ability to monitor and manage all these components as a single application is called Application Performance Management (APM).
- Proactively monitor the health of your entire stack
- View correlated information about applications, resource usage and data usage in one place
- Pin-point and resolve root-cause of application problems
- Save time by setting up policies to take automatic actions on common issues
- Generate usage reports by user, app, business units to enable chargebacks